The "X" vertical windlasses are suitable for sail and motor boats from 6m to 27m in length. They have different motorization attributes according to each model.
- Luxury chrome broze base and drum
- Special watertight stainless steel ball bearing in the base
- With drum or Low profile
- Indepent Gypsy and drum operation
- Rope and chain combinaton Gypsy
- Manual chain release
- Manual override available for chromed bronze models only
- Rope chain management by the spring loaded arm
- Chain counter magnet pre-installed as standard
- IP67 rated heavy duty electric motor
- Anodised marine aluminium gearbox
- Control Box included in package
The standard features that you can meet in every X series windlass are:
Watertight stainless steel ball bearing in the base (for better functionality and zero maintenance) which is a unique feature in the windlass market.
The clutch is made by two conical discs connected to the main shaft by two parallel planes on the shaft, in order to avoid using keys and allocate the weight load properly.
The electric motor and gearbox are connected by a particular coupling that is made by a socket for easier maintenance.
There is a sensor in the base and a magnet into the gipsy so they can be connected to a chain counter.
Manual override so that the chain or rope can be recovered manually in case of electric function failure.
|Code||Construction||Gypsy for chain||Gypsy for rope||Line speed at W.L||Max line speed||Max pull||Motor size||Weight||Power supply||Type||Working load (A)||Working Load (KG)|
|57450||Aluminum||10 mm, ISO 4565 ||-||20 m/min||40 m/min||1000kg||1000w||19kg||12v||low profile||135||165|
- Stock: Pre-Order
- Brand: Lofrans
- Model: 57450